Thursday, September 19, 2013

{Pretty,Happy,Funny,Real}



round button chicken
Finding contentment in the everyday

{Pretty}

Yes, I know it's just a bag. But I LOVE it and I am so happy to have a fully dedicated Co-op bag and it has really simplified my co-op mornings to be prepared and relaxed.  


{Happy}

Our Co-op hosted an encouragement breakfast with Kerry Beck from the blog How to Homeschool my Child (#1 Homeschool blog in 2012) she is a local homeschool Mom in our area. We had a wonderful breakfast and got to glean lots of Titus 2 wisdom from Kerry. It was a wonderful morning with a group of sweet homeschool Mamas!


{Funny}

Why anyone would give this adorable little boy a bat is beyond me! He did do a good job hitting the ball instead of his sister.



{Real}

Still cleaning out the house and taking things to storage but I think we are only about 2 weeks away from listing it and hopefully simplifying. We still need to plant some grass, paint all around the house. I am still dreading the super cleaning of the kitchen.


Linked to...
round button chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...