Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real...

round button chicken

{Pretty}

A birthday gift from a good friend!

{Happy}


The happy little one is our third child and this is her 8th birthday.

{Funny}
Trying to take pictures of this very happy and energetic kid...

She is looking at her big sister who is in support sport because I was concerned there might be problems.

Hello-o-o?
Yes this is a picture of the ceiling of the porch, right in the middle of the pictures. I was most likely coming up to beg her to be a little more still.
She is blurry because she decided to use her grade card as a fan and was moving very quickly. We have SEVERAL more pictures but I'll stop here.


Photo: Our youngest preschooler
So we took away a few flowers and pinned the grade card to her and here is the final result. But this final picture  was worth the wait, capturing her little free spirit our youngest preschooler!

{Real}

Bubba started doing 'Big Boy Chores" he very proudly dumps all the trash cans into the big can in the kitchen! I think we'll put him on the tractor next. ;)

For more you can check out http://ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures and YUM on the steak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I cut the steaks in half and have been enjoying them and will for weeks. ;) Everytime I have one I smile and think about my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a good friend, someone who gives you steak! Happy birthday! And those photos,how precious. I know how hard it is to get a picture of a wiggly tot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amy yes she is! She knows money is tight and that I LOVE steak...it was a wonderful surprise! Oh yes Our Shoo-Shoo is definitely a wiggler! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...