Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Sanctification


Since I am His, I know nothing else to do then to  ask a friend to pray for me and ask y'all to pray for our family as we bear this cross. Lift us up and undergird us, praying to the Father for deliverance if it is his will but if it is not his will that I would suffer well.

Do you ever just ache? You find out something and you know you should turn to the Lord and hide yourself in his cleft but instead you can feel the inner 2 year old welling up and the desire to stamp your feet is so strong you feel your big toe twitching???

I'm there right now. I know the Lord has called me to be long suffering on this issue. We've had long discussions about it (I do most of the whining, talking ;) )I still don't want to bear the cross. 

Still my prayer for sweet Lord Jesus that I would look to you for my strength, rest and my comfort. Learning how to praise him, learning how to worship him and acknowledge his power, grace and omnipotence in my pain. Recognizing that His ways are much higher then my ways and that resting in that knowledge is my road to sanctification. My road may be marred by my dragging feet and tears but at the end let me say 'Holy is the Lord God Almighty'. 

I praise God for his loving kindness and sending a friend who sent me to this verse to soothe my breaking heart:


Pslam 121

lift up my eyes to the hills.
    From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot be moved;
    he who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, he who keeps Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
    the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
    nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all evil;
    he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep
    your going out and your coming in
    from this time forth and forevermore.



Grace & Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...